Donations are a great and important way to help extend the efforts of camp ministry. Mountaintop Retreat is recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 organization, thus, your donations, both financial and tangible, may be tax deductible. We do receipt all donations!
Check donations can be mailed to:
63451 Ida Road,
Montrose, CO. 81401
We accept online donations through PayPal where you can donate using any major debit or credit card!
Below is a list, though not exhaustive, of our current and most urgent maintenance needs. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if a church or sunday school class elected to take on one of these as a mission and ministry project? Contact us on how you can make a difference in the lives of campers by donating to our Maintenance Campaign!
- Bathrooms need paint and new flooring $1850.00
- Roof on the garage at the camp house needs replaced $800.00
- Roof on the Maintenance Building needs replaced $950.00
- The Dining Room, & Kitchen needs to be remodeled $250,000.
- Two new dorms needed @ $100,000.00 each. Read more by opening/downloading this Adobe Acrobat PDF!